CleanCut Technologies has experienced steady growth year over year in employee count. By developing innovative, cutting-edge products for the medical device industry, and continuing to follow best practices, we expect this success and growth to continue long term.
- Our three Board of Directors have combined experience in the areas of quality, regulatory, design, manufacturing, marketing and sales.
- The management team has extensive knowledge within the medical device and packaging industries, and selects diverse individuals from multiple industries for a progressive, self-reliant and motivated collection of talent.
- CleanCut employees are self-starters with innovative design and process capabilities experience.
- Management teams and departments meet on a weekly basis to discuss ongoing projects, streamlining the manufacturing process, and new product ideas.
- To keep current on all industry related matters, we are members of International Institute of Packaging Professionals (IOPP).
- We are committed to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) as the standard to which we operate. CleanCut Technologies is ISO 13485 (Medical Devices – Quality Management System) and ISO 14644 (Cleanrooms and controlled environments) certified to ensure the highest level of standards are upheld for the medical device industry.
- Our 22,000 square foot controlled manufacturing environments, process controls and stringent quality systems ensures ongoing compliance to the FDA’s Quality System Regulation requirements.
Disaster and Risk Management
- Our Disaster and Risk Mitigation Recovery Plan identifies potential risks and disasters that would be considered interruptive or catastrophic to our customers, and establishes a mitigation and recovery plan for the day to day operations. The plan covers considerations including: Financial, Natural/Unnatural Disaster, Reliability of Production Equipment, Interruptions in Raw Material, Protection of Intellectual Properties, Delusion of Equity Partnership, CleanCut Technologies Competitor or Customer buyout of CleanCut Technologies, Inability to Expand Concurrent to Customer Planning and Purchasing Forecasting Activities.
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) are conducted for each new product related manufacturing process, or when there is a significant enhancement/modification to existing processes. Any items resulting in potential failures are assigned to appropriate parties to correct.